Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i found myself facedown in at ditch, booze in my hair, blood on my lips

I'M GOING TO KENYA!!!



i feel so much like this opportunity is coming right now to affirm all the work that God has done in my heart in the last few months. why would i feel this incredible burden on my heart for this time, and then have the exact opportunity to do what i've been dreaming of fall into my lap so unexpectedly? i feel like puzzle pieces are matching up, stars are aligning, watches are synchronizing...

here we go.



i have a poem and a painting in my heart right now. they will be coming out very soon. and i'm excited for that.

:)

1 comment:

Matthew Moore said...

if the title of this post comes true as a result of the halloween party, i promise to buy you breakfast the morning after :)